Friday, November 21, 2008


Hello again. Checking in before the working weekend begins. Still doing the same job at the same place but now I'm working as supervisor until they find a permanent one. This is nowhere NEAR a glamorous job, especially since I try to attract as little attention as possible. But, I do have a really nice crew that I'm working with right now and it makes it a lot easier. I have a Spiritualist Nursing assistant who swears that her spirit tells her when patients are in trouble. I wish she had a really useful spirit that would tell me what the Megabucks numbers were going to be or that would keep the patients in their beds and not asking for anything when the new season of 24 starts on Sunday. Can I get an AMEN? And here we have the reason that I didn't update for so long...I was on a writer's strike also! I still haven't received any benefits, but I get paid about 50% more than I was getting paid. (Pause for multiplying times zero)




I almost considered making a political post at the beginning of the month, but (probably wisely) held my tongue. Let's just say I am very happy about the outcome, but I still haven't figured out what I'm going to wear to the Inaugural Ball. What DOES a coatcheck girl wear??

I hope everyone is doing well and staying ahead of the game for the holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.