Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tool Time with Robin

I went to take a picture of the exciting goings on in my backyard, but then realized I don't have my frickin camera (It's in CT) so, you'll just have to imagine. There is a backhoe digging a ditch to put my new sewer pipe into. And boy, is the testosterone flowing out there. My poor husband, who really can't help with all of this, but doesn't know how to say, "Uh, guys, I'm going to go and watch this from (the warm) indoors," is trapped out there in a jean jacket with his hands in his pockets. Poor Schmoe. The cats and I have gone by the windows several times and tsk'ed sympathetically on our way to the coffee pot to refill. (well, *I* was refilling, they were actually hoping I'd drop pieces of turkey into their wide open mouths)
I've been hard at work on my ancient poem inspired postcards, and by hard at work, I mean I soak a few things in thinned gel medium and glue, lay them on and then I have to wait another 24 hours for it to dry. But that is a tough 24 hours, believe you me. I wish I had more to share with you all, but this is it for now, or at least until the contractors do something SO heinous and terrifying that it is fit for the entertainment of the entire internet. It shouldn't be long now.

1 comment:

Patt said...

The adventure continues keep us posted.