Friday, May 05, 2006

Did I Come to the Wrong Blog?

At the risk of being deemed political or worse, SERIOUS, I felt I should share this video. I guess that it has been out for a little while, so some of you may already be aware of it, but for those of you who aren't, it might be an eyeopener. Just to qualify things: I am not saying that I buy into the premises behind this video wholesale; there ARE some things which I found to be not overly believable, and others that I think might be a long stretch. Maybe someone who is familiar with Loose Change or some of the propoganda they are involved in knows something contrary to this and I invite response and discussion. I do NOT consider myself attentive enough to be politically active nor knowledgeable enough to even be politically AWARE, really. I have no idea where I fall in terms of "Left" or "Right" and I tend to be inherently suspicious of anyone who knows EXACTLY where they DO fall with no doubt as to how steadfast those convictions are. I fully acknowledge that I am naiive. With that said, here is the link.

Loose Change

The video is VERY LONG; 1 hour 20 minutes, but you can download it there, too.


On a somewhat lighter (but still left-er) note, the site where I heard about this video is a very HILARIOUS videocast called The Show. Ze Frank ROCKS! Go now! Make sure that you go back through the archives and bookmark him and go back every (week)day. He is a riot. Have a great weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

... Paige said...

Hello from Michele's. I haven't been over in a little while. I'm gonna look around. Happy weekend

craziequeen said...

Hi Robin, here from Michele's....

I know what I like and I know what I don't....

and with UK politics atm (lying, cheating, bribery, corruption, failure.......), I don't like ANY of it....

cq