Wednesday, June 14, 2006

At Length

When I decided to let my hair grow long, I really didn't have a "goal length." I guess I was envisioning a little longer than "Victoria's Secret Model"


and maybe stopping just short of "Appalachian"


Secretly, I know I was going more for "Stripper."


While watching an HBO documentary about "exotic dancers", a description of one of the dance moves caught my attention. She called it, "Dusting", if I remember correctly, and she demonstrated it by leaning her head back and letting her hair brush back and forth across her ass. I turned to my honey and said, "I think I'm going to let my hair grow." To which he, of course, enthusiastically agreed. So, I was brushing my hair out after a shower the other day and was startled to discover that, although not to "Dusting" length, my hair has reached the point where it brushes against my tramp stamp...and that's probably stripperish enough for now. This is the first anniversary of the last haircut I received...and when you find you are using "quadrants" and "sectors" as a mental reference while washing your hair? Might be time for a little trim...

1 comment:

Sue said...

WOW!! Your hair is really long -- I always try to let mine grow but have no patience for it............