Sunday, September 18, 2005

Checking in

Haven't been motivated the past few days, but I have done a few things. I embossed 2 more pieces of velvet and added Gold UTEE to the embossed areas. I had some more ideas that I will work on tomorrow. I got Netobjects Fusion7 yesterday, and I've been messing around with it a little bit. Doesn't it figure I get a cool toy when I have to work?? Anyway, I'm totally lost! I downloaded a few more styles, but every time I try to do something, I seem to throw the whole layout out of whack. Anyway, not a lot of time, I'm headed to work. Geez, nothing even remotely funny to blog about, even. Well...my Mother-in-Law is coming this week...nah, that's not even funny, because she's not an awful MIL. Well, I have to get my studio in order before she gets here But, even before THAT, hubby has to set up a set of shelves for me that he has been promising me he'd set up forever--Let the comedy begin!!

No comments: