Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Day Late, Dollar Short. Film at 11

Okay, so this is Wednesday, and I know I said I'd do meme Tuesdays, but I like this one. Unfortunately, I can't find the page that said IT stole the idea that *I* stole the idea from. oh well. Here goes. This is a sort of "About me" using Google image search. You put your answer into Google Image search, and take the best answer it brings up. So, without Further Ado, here goes!
--------------------------------------------
The Town Where I Grew Up

---------------------------------------------------------

The Town Where I live Now

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My Grandmother's Name

------------------------------------------------

My Name

--------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Food

----------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Drink

----------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Song

------------------------------------------------------------

My Favorite Smell (Pepper Bush)

No comments: