Friday, September 30, 2005

What am I doing here and why did I let her talk me into this?

Well....I'm not really sure what to write here, but my honey talked my into being something like a guest blogger on her blog. My name is Rob. I'm Robin's better(?) half. Unfortunately I don't share the same enthusiasm for knitting/sewing/quilting/fabrics that she does. I enjoy playing games on the computer, mainly the Unreal Tournament series, and tweaking my pc to try to run at optimal level. Yeah...I'm a tech geek. I do believe that technology will eventually solve everything without government influence, but that we shouldn't allow ourselves to forget how to do things the old fashioned way. Yeah...kind of weird, but that is why she loves me. :)
I like blacksmithing and would someday like to have my own forge. For now I practice with candles and wax. Not exactly the same, but it's a creative outlet. I also love to tinker with and fix things (ok...mess with something until it breaks and then claim that it was already broken). I'm actually pretty handy around the house (quiet, Robin!!) and I love our kids and animals very much.
Not sure what else to put here, so I'll turn you back over to your regularly scheduled blogger.

No comments: