Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's the Little Things that Mean so Much...

Blogging was definitely invented so that people could share their most precious moments with about 30 million of their closest friends. This is why I have gathered you all here today. In a woman's lifetime, there can be so many wonderful moments that you never forget...your first crush, your first kiss, the first time you fell in love...your first marriage...the birth of your children...the first time you realized that an old boyfriend's new wife was not as pretty as you. We all had to wait precious precious moments, days and months, sometimes years to achieve these things, and so I am so happy to share with you another crowning life achievement here at 30 Days...



The Day I realized I could tuck my bangs behind my ears. Sistahs, can I get an AMEN?

This is just something that most men cannot appreciate, and I am so glad you were here. Bless you. Now go wash that off of your hands.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I totally understand!! I personally have not had bangs for years, but my daughter wants to grow hers out and they are in that terrible inbetween stage right now. I feel for you!

Here from Michele's tonight!

Anonymous said...

Unrelated: I came here via your comment on Blogography regarding "Poo Gallup". Did you ever find the cat lady's blog again? I Googled, but no luck.

Good post, btw. Mine is finally long enough to pile on top of my head and have "tendrils". Spose to be so cute.