Sunday, February 05, 2006

HA HA! Get Out of My Way or I will EAT you!

This totally makes up for the quiz that picked me as "Chris" instead of "Stewie" in the "Which Family Guy Character are you?"

Results: Which Project Runway 2 Designer Are You? - Quizilla QuizzesHASH(0x8bc1318)
You are Santino:
You're an arrogant overachiever but damn creative!

People want to knock you because you're

overly confident, but when they
see you in action they take notice.
You like to show people how good you are, even if

they don't care. You'll probably be a top

haute couture designer one day.


Which Project Runway 2 Designer Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why Zod? WHYYYYY?

guppyman said...

OK... I'm out of the loop on this one, but i will say howdy from Michele while I'm here...

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm totally watching the most recent episode RIGHT NOW. Too weird.
Michele sent me.