Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back?

I keep saying that I'll start posting again and never do. So, I'm just going to go ahead and do it. My old template was SO old that I decided just to scrap it for now and then I'll edit it later.

Both kids are in high school now and that is good and bad. Good, they're independent and don't need a babysitter...Bad, they have a million and one activities and places to be and can't drive yet. So, taxi service is open! Fortunately, they are both enjoying high school and I don't have too many dramas except that my son (my BABY) has had two girlfriends already this year and is now chatting up a third. YIKE.




The animals are just as crazy as ever. The dogs are mellowing out a bit. We tried them on a raw diet over the summer and that worked out okay except that it was costing 150-200+ a month. So, we put them back on Kibble (yeah, we suck) But! It's really good Kibble. I'll put a plug in for it because it is really the best. No grain, no junk, 75% less Melamine than other leading brands(LOL): Innova EVO The stuff is pretty expensive, but not 200 bucks a month expensive. The dogs tolerate it, but with quite pointed stares at me when I'm cutting up raw chicken for dinner.

Yoda the Wondercat™ is a big clown who keeps all of the other animals on their feet. He loves to run into the room and get the dogs fired up, then race off to another part of the house with them on his heels.


We did have some sadness: Fluffy, my old guy passed away earlier this year. He was the best friend anyone could have ever had and he had a very long, happy and spoiled life.
RIP my buddy, there's plenty more of that where you're at!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss of Fluffy. I know how important a kitty can be. I'm sure he's sending you good karma from cat heaven (which is on a cushy sunlit pillow in human heaven).

Whine & Wine said...

Haha Karma yes indeed. I smell catnip everywhere now. ;].

We do miss him dearly though<3;

Christine said...

Glad to see you're back! Sorry to hear about your kitty. Hope to see you soon!