Friday, July 29, 2005

The one where I bat my eyelashes helplessly

And ask...can someone who is versed in HTML tell me HOW THE HELL I CAN GET that stupid blogger banner up there to go full across my screen?? in Exploder, it is all bunched up on the left side of my screen and it's making me crazy. First person with the code to solve my problem (and who can explain it to me so that an IDIOT can understand how to do it) Will receive a complimentary postcard from me. Yes, I know I have referred to my postcards as "visual doggerel" in previous posts (I didn't, but I just made it up, isn't it cool??) But YOU will love and appreciate what I send you. I Promise. If you are someone who does not appreciate my artwork (philistine) then I will send you a perfectly serviceable "SAMS Teach Yourself HTML 4 in 10 minutes" guide. Maybe YOU can put it to good use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the blogger banner is bunched up due to a blogger software bug. I fixed it on my friends site by adding some extra br tags. Save your template as is first in Word, then add a tag or two after

style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/main.css);
@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/2.css);

Hope this helps!