Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The one where I learn HTML and remove the pepto bismol pink theme from my page


Learned a little bit of HTML today, as you can see by the new look. The pink was just getting to me, BLAH. No, it ISNT pink, it's coral. Yes it is. IS TOO! Anyway, I finished the "favorite" purple PC, and I'm not gonna post it, because I already DID post it, and it looks the same, just boof-ier. I ran a bunch of errands today and got a lot done, so hopefully, I can spend all day tomorrow doing what I want to do. The new Harry Potter books arrived this morning, and let me tell you, it was QUIET around here. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to take a video to prove that I came into this house in the middle of the day and there was NO TV on, and ALL the kids (all 2, that is) were awake. reading. very nice! I must have done something right....don't tell me benign neglect is ALL wrong! I took a little teeny catnap, then grilled steaks for dinner...YUM! And here I am, posting WELL before 11:59 frantically-trying-to-get-the-post-in-for-the-day-before-the-date-changes timestamp. I want to put SOME kind of picture in here, so I'll see if I can find a relevant one and stick it in.

No comments: