Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This Kitty Needs Your Help!

I can't believe it took me this long to realize what this button was about that I kept seeing in different spots. I went to the site and this poor kitty was thrown off a building and landed 6 floors below and lived! He has badly smashed back legs, and needs lots of surgery and follow up care. I was just blubbering like an idiot reading it, because he looks just like my fluffy, and poor fluffy did something similar a year or two after I got him...came home with one back leg hanging limp and needed LOTS of reconstructive surgery. Thank God, my parents were there to help me, but it definitely was no where NEAR as expensive as what Wampi needs. If you're a cat lover, or just an animal lover, please go to this site and see if you can help with either recycled cans or recycled cell phones or just a straight donation. Thanks!

No comments: