Friday, October 28, 2005

Another Weirdity

Okay, I found the top 100 list of all Films...I've seen a lot more of these, but I"m still a little confused as to how some of them were picked. It boggles my mind that some of the movies were selected as tops, but the books that the movies were made from weren't on the list...weird, but then again, I'm sure the same people weren't involved in the choosing. I'm a little chagrined that I've seen more top movies than read top books. Here is my list in actual order from top of the list to bottom
1. Goodfellas. (yes, this was #1. Ahem)
2. Jaws
3. Fight Club
4. Godfather Pt 2
5. LOTR Trilogy (don't know why these weren't listed separately, but..)
6. Taxi Driver
7. Apocolypse Now
8. Godfather
9. Reservoir Dogs
10 Star Wars
11. 2001 Space Odyssey
12 Monty Python and the Holy Grail (YAH!)
13. ET
14. One flew over the cuckoo's nest
15. Pulp Fiction
16. Aliens
17. Die Hard
18. Halloween
19. Matrix (glad to see that none of the sequels showed up on this list...they were SOOO bad!)
20. Se7en
21. This is Spinal Tap
22. Sideways
23. Dawn of the Dead
24. Terminator
25. Raiders of the Lost Ark
26. Close Encounters
27. The Shining
28. The Wizard of Oz
29. Donnie Darko
30. Psycho
31. Back to the Future
32. The Usual Suspects
33. Three Kings
34. Goldfinger

Well, at least I've seen more than 1/3 of the list this time, rather than, well...13 % !

I probably won't be posting much this weekend, My friend's kids are here visiting, as well as the son formerly known as Hurricane Stranded Son.

No comments: